Gillian graduated from the University of Kent, Canterbury, and qualified as a barrister, being called to the bar at Middle Temple, before further training enabled her to be dually qualified as a solicitor.
Gillian is an experienced Court advocate and is able to advise on all areas of matrimonial law, including:-
- divorce & matrimonial finances,
- civil partnerships,
- children act disputes and proceedings, domestic violence,
- cohabitation disputes and issues,
- pre-nuptial and no-nuptial agreement,
- and all issues surrounding the family and relationships.
As a result, Gillian has experience that covers both family court proceedings and civil court matters and general litigation. She has run matters in the Tribunal dealing with a variety of litigation topics, and within the Courts including the Supreme Court.
She was instructing solicitor in the Court of Appeal case of Starglade Properties Limited -v- Nash  and more recently in the Court of Appeal dealing with a cohabitation dispute involving land and a commercial business in the case of Curran v Collins .